Asked Questions and Answers
We Are Here To All Your Queries….
Member and account security
IVF process can be understood with the help of certain steps which are explained below.
• Ovarian stimulation: The fertility specialist monitors the timing of egg release. Doctor will make sure the hormonal level and other conditions for IVF are normal or not. The doctor watch over the produced eggs is appropriate or not.
• Egg retrieval: In this step, the eggs are taken out from female’s ovary by using needle under light sedation. Further, the eggs are placed in a dish containing nutrient media and further it is shifted to the incubator.
• Fertilization: This is the next step of called fertilization where male sperms are taken and mixed with the most active sperm in a special chamber. Then, the egg and sperm are placed in incubator and the process is monitored so that healthy embryo can develop.
• Embryo transfer: It is the last step in which the healthiest embryo is transferred. Initially, the doctor examines so that healthy embryo can be selected. With the help of small plastic tubes the embryo is transferred.
IVF involves two visits:
(1) One day for checkup / pre-IVF preparation
(2) 15 days for IVF procedure
As compare to international IVF hospitals the cost of IVF is lower in India. The treatment cost ranges between INR 80,000 to 1,00,000. It is purely dependent on patient’s medical condition which may vary the cost.
Subscribe and cooperation
IUI stands for intrauterine insemination, is one of the common techniques of ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology). It allows putting sperm directly to the female’s uterus. In this process, the processed (washed) sperm is used. However, usage of this technique will result in escalating the possibilities of conception.
No, IVF is not at all painful because the injections used for IVF are purified and injected in subcutaneous form. The egg collection process is done under light sedation which is totally painless. At the time of embryo transfer, anesthesia is not given but it is a 2 to 5 minutes of process which hardly cause any pain.
Low sperm count can also be known as oligospermia. One may undergo to ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection) where a single sperm is injected to mature egg. Adopting this treatment will leads to elevate the chances of conceiving. Besides this, the treatment is useful especially in case of male infertility, low sperm motility and poor sperm morphology.